HybridZ

T3 Rear Control Arm Install

So I ordered the T3 Rear Lower Control Arms to put on my 280z forever project. Anyway I got them installed loosely, and I didn't tighten down the bolt and nut because the car is currently not going anywhere, but I see how I have a lot of space between the rod ends and the mounting point at the bottom of the strut. Is there an additional bushing that goes here, or do I just install the washers/shims in this space? If I'm installing the shims, does anyone have the order I should put the shims to end up with stock alignment?

• 2 weeks later...

If you do not have pillow ball mounts up top, do not move the spacing of the wheel compared to factory. The rubber bush only has so much compliance. 

gnosez is right, they just include generic washers. You can make or purchase solid spacers if you have the correct measurements.

• 2 weeks later...

So I am putting together my set up, and before I install the wheel bearings would love to know if I have the caliper bracket installed correctly in these photos. 

I have the recess of the bracket facing out.  I have mocked it up with caliper, stub axel and rotor, but just want to be sure, because I am not sure how the hell I could get the bracket off and flipped with the stub axle installed.

Photos in the google link below. 

I will post up more photos of the install of this kit.  

https://goo.gl/photos/NEMkmKpiGa1tEzx76