HybridZ

BC Coilover Group Buy?

ihiryu

I just became a direct dealer to BC!  I wanted to see if people were down for a group buy.  Prices would obviously fall for how many orders I can place.  

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! 08/05/2017 1% OF PROFITS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO KEEPING HYBRIDZ UP AND RUNNING!!!! 

Edited by ihiryu

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As of right now, prices are set at retail.  I put this out as a feeler to kinda see what the Datsun Community wants.  And i'm going to try my best to tailor to what you guys need.

What is the cheapest place you've found the coilovers for?  I'll see how many units i have to sell to beat that price.

Jpn garage lists at $1195 shipped with 3 or 4 bolt camber plates, optional swift springs, longer studs for strut bars, and a selection of spring rates, with regular and extreme low kits.

By the way, I was very pleased with my speedhut purchase from you..... And will gladly do business with you again. Jim

So the item we're looking at is P/N D-49-BR

http://www.bcracing-na.com/br-type/

For the Datsun Application, it does have front and rear camber adjustment.  

I thought the # for the Z was 94, not 49?  I'd be interested in a 4bolt extended stud option.

I'd be interested if the DR's ever came to fruition. Last I inquired about them they were "in development"

Sorry for the confusion. When I went to the BC site it was listed for the 240 under that number at 1500.00 for the DR's

DR Series Coilover Datsun 240Z (1969-1974)

Chassis Code: S30

Please allow 2-3 weeks for Delivery

In Stock Items Ship Same Day!

Select Springs:

Front Camber Plate:

Rear Camber Plate:

Price: $1,500.00

Ship

Pick Up At BC Racing North America

Pickup Location Info

- +

SKU: D-94-DR-BC

Front Spring: 4kg

Rear Spring: 5kg

Camber: Front Standard/Rear Standard

post-38304-0-95247200-1472014349_thumb.jpg

Edited by trackzpeed

I emailed BC directly.... According to Scott Clifford in sales at BC the DR kit is available for both the 240 and 280Z  but the DR is a special order and takes 3 weeks lead time to ship.  Good news IMO... That's the route I would prefer to go if I change to coilovers 

Okay, so I looked into it as well, and they are special order, so they don't show up on my P/N search for the vendors, because it's not a coilover they offer.  It's more of a custom coilover setup.

So if I can get a head count on what the D-94-DR-BC or people who want the regular D-49-BR then we can start the pricing