HybridZ

It only took 14 years!!

RB26240Z

It was on and off for a while, at one point I was ready to sell it, but finally pushed through and got her running.

And I thought the 4-5 years i took was a long time! Well done! I've just been driving my rb'd Z for only about a month now and loving it! (other than the occational exhaust smell in the cab <_< ).

@17 PSI - 480whp. 

:o

Nice numbers! What turbo? when does it spool by?

I'm always contemplating going to a bigger turbo, but the "drive a slow car fast" vs "drive a fast car slow" debate always comes in. I'm finding even on a base tune around 10psi on my rb25, it's great for back road carving being able to put the power down here and there. It feels fast as it is, but I can only image what what 480whp feels like. Certainly would be a highway monster.

RB240Z_91 (2).bmpTurbo is a Garrett T04Z, I attached the graph of the run so you can have a better idea, but driving it feels different than the numbers suggest, Spools really quick after 4k, and pulls hard to 8k, there is lag in city traffic, but it's not that bad.  My tuner is doing a Turbo swap on a R32 using the GTX3582r, waiting for results.  I know that will spool faster but also run out in the top end at 7k.

attachicon.gifRB240Z_91 (2).bmpTurbo is a Garrett T04Z, I attached the graph of the run so you can have a better idea, but driving it feels different than the numbers suggest, Spools really quick after 4k, and pulls hard to 8k, there is lag in city traffic, but it's not that bad.  My tuner is doing a Turbo swap on a R32 using the GTX3582r, waiting for results.  I know that will spool faster but also run out in the top end at 7k.

Nice work, who is your local tuner? This may be my next steps, single turbo route, I've been tracking on the stock turbos, reliable but ready for upgrades. And what EM are you using? So far I'm heading for the plug-n-play AEM. 

Nissmo510-  The wheels 17", with  5 1/4" backspacing.  Tires are Nitto NT01's, rear 275/40/17, front 255/40/17

98blackbell- Engine temps are fine, 190-195.  Haven't been to the track yet though.

boosted3- they are little noisy on rough surfaces, otherwise ok on freeway.  Once at the right temp, it sticks like glue.