HybridZ

what diff is in my 240z? VLSD

hows it going guys i have a 1973 240z with a 327 v8. i am in the process of swapping in an ls1. i am currently trying to have a driveshaft made but i do not know what kind of diff is currently in the z. if someone could tell me, that would be awesome. it does have the viscous LSD orange sticker. here is a picture

post-52377-0-02055800-1476918565_thumb.jpg

hows it going guys i have a 1973 240z with a 327 v8. i am in the process of swapping in an ls1. i am currently trying to have a driveshaft made but i do not know what kind of diff is currently in the z. if someone could tell me, that would be awesome. it does have the viscous LSD orange sticker. here is a picture

The propeller shaft doesn't care what the ratio is. 

Spin and count will get you close on the ratio.  Finding the stamped tooth count numbers on the ring gear will let you do some division.  Are you sure that you want to start this swap?  If you have a car that runs you might want to keep it that way.  You're going to have a tough go, at your current question rate.