HybridZ

1978 280z 3.1L Turbo LDS Parting Out

Kash

Unfortunately I am parting out my car due to 2 dead beat winning bidders on eBay.  
The car ran and drove great with no issues whatsoever. It was a blast to drive with plenty of power and a wonderful exhaust note… fairly new radiator, starter, alternator, brake and clutch master cylinders, clutch slave cylinder and NGK plugs.  Just got done breaking it down and ready to ship parts out immediately/ local pick up upon receipt of payment (will still take $4000 for all).

The car is complete with all upgraded parts installed within the last 10,000 miles and engine rebuilt in the last 5,000 miles. I have all parts for sale, PM if you need something I did not list with a reasonable offer and it is yours:

Here are some of the key upgrades for sale (will post pic soon or PM):

Engine:
L3.1 Stroker Engine (N42 Long-Block) bored to 3.1L w/ LD crank and 240Z 9mm rods(ARP Studs and nuts) - $1300

Turbonetics t3/t04E Turbo with Stage 3 Exhaust Wheel/ .60 compressor wheel - $300

JWT 420 tuned ECU & Cobra MAF (includes wiring harness w/ coil and all sensors needed) - $400

MB 420 Injectors w/Pallnet fuel rail and Walbro pump - $300

N42 intake w/240SX 60mm TB - $100

2.5 to 3” mandrel bent downpipe - $75

3-Inch Exhaust w/ Magnaflow Muffler - $75

FMI 12x24x3 w/ custom piping - $100

Aftermarket Oil Cooler w/ adapter and hoses - $50

Electric Fan with shroud - $50

Drivetrain:

Z32 5 speed Trans w/ Austin Yoke adapter and custom drive shaft - $750

z31 r200 LSD with rear mounting bracket - $850

Spec II Clutch w/ Fidanza Flywheel - $250

z31 CV's - $150

Modern Motorworks billet adapters - $250

Rear Spindles Stub Axels - $75

Front Disc Brake System (Toyota 4 piston mono-block 4 piston calipers, cross drilled rotos and braided lines) - $175

Rear Disc Brake System (brackets w/cross drilled rotos and braided lines) - $175

Hydraulic Power Steering System w/Subaru rack and Toyota ends (operates flawlessly) - $400

Suspension: Urethane Bushings all around

Motorsport Sway bars - $200

Front and rear high strength Stress Tower Bars - $150

Tokico illumine 5 way Adjustable Shocks w/Eibach Springs - $350
Wheels/Tires:
15x8 Rota RB rims  (great condition) - $250

Interior:

Mazda Miata Leather Seats (fully adjustable on OEM tracks – looks great) - $250

Other OEM parts:

Stock turbo exhaust manifolds - $50

Emergency brake linkages and cables - $50

Fairly new Radiator form AutoZone - $50

All gages (clock replaced with matching boost) - $100

Black Interior panels and leather raps - $100

Center console w/ padded aftermarket harm rest- $50

Black Door panels - $150

? - $?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will prioritize sale of whole car first.

Shipping form 60073 (round Lake Beach, IL)

Console has a small unnoticeable crack, the bad part is that I had to make a 3/4 x 1 inch slot around the gear shifter (top) to accommodate the 280zx turbo trans when I had it installed. 

Door panels all other interior parts are in great shape.

Also have like new steering wheel (not faded and rubber in great condition) - $100

"was blast..." you have no idea how badly this hurts :-(   Just happy to know these parts will end up in the right hands on HZ. 

Will prioritize sale of whole car first.

Shipping form 60073 (round Lake Beach, IL)

Console has a small unnoticeable crack, the bad part is that I had to make a 3/4 x 1 inch slot around the gear shifter (top) to accommodate the 280zx turbo trans when I had it installed. 

Door panels all other interior parts are in great shape.

Also have like new steering wheel (not faded and rubber in great condition) - $100

"was blast..." you have no idea how badly this hurts :-(   Just happy to know these parts will end up in the right hands on HZ. 

Since you have offers on the entire car, are the stock turbo manifolds part of this or are they separate loose parts you're trying to get rid of? I need one for my build and have not been able to find any locally.