HybridZ

27 spline CV hub adaptors

superduner

The companion flange is interchangeable I dont think the stub is. Oh and the companian flange will work only with 240z stubs 280z stubs need to be changed to 240z. 

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but this doesn't sound right.

280Z stubs have 27 splines, 240z stubs have 25.  A 240z companion flange would require a 25 spline (240z) stub axle, but a 27 spline companion flange requires a 280z stub.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/49194-differential-cv-lsd-hp-torque-r160-r180-r200-r230-diff-mount/

Edit - I just figured it out and I wasn't reading it correctly -I forgot we were talking about the 280zx, which had the smaller 25-spine stubs, and used a smaller id bearing that made it incompatible with the earlier stubs.  Never mind...

Edited by TimZ

Pretty sure no one who responded understood the OP....

OP, have you tried calling Joe who's selling them through Chequered Flag website and Modern Motorsports? He might be able to give an ETA on the next available. Group buy might work too. It's a pretty expensive niche part, so I hope you're able to find one soon!

Kind of looks like you didn't either.  How would he know that Joe's out of stock if he hadn't contacted him?  First post.

Besides that it looks like he swapped his 240Z parts for 280Z and that's why needs 27 splines instead of 25.  He confused the issue himself by leaving that out.  Words....

PM sent to AKIRA

Joe, I will do it, but nervous about needing 4 other people and 10 weeks could be a long time.

can you tell me how tall the adaptor is? the stock flange is 2 inches and I don't want to add any more length.

I can have my flanges machined and a plate welded in and machined to fit but I would add some thickness to the flange.

Thanks,

Greg

I would be happy to have a run made.  It would take a deposit of 50% and at least 4 orders.  I could sell them at a 10% discount.  It will take 9-10 weeks to make.

Happy Holidays  Joe

Anybody else want to join it so we can get a group buy going here from Joe?

Joe, I will do it, but nervous about needing 4 other people and 10 weeks could be a long time.

can you tell me how tall the adaptor is? the stock flange is 2 inches and I don't want to add any more length.

I can have my flanges machined and a plate welded in and machined to fit but I would add some thickness to the flange.

Thanks,

Greg