HybridZ

240z/260z door and hatch alignment strikers

Turbo260Z

looking for either new or good condition used door and hatch alignment strikers. the ones with the springs and plastic guides. I don't need the dovetails or parts on the door that make contact, I have those. I just need what's in the bottom of the fist pic and what's in the second pic.

Shipped to 32812

Thanks!

post-44460-0-93202200-1481756185_thumb.jpg

post-44460-0-74853800-1481756251_thumb.jpg

Do they still function and are not rusted? basically do each of the parts still spring back and forth with no problems? If so any pics? what would you want for them shipped?

They are a bit dirty and a minor about of surface rust, as expected for the age and the condition of the cars I part out. 

The spring parts do function, I cleaned out the old dried up grease and sprayed some Tri-Flow on there and they move fine. 

They will still need some clean up. I will PM the price

post-48790-0-27062000-1481850800_thumb.jpg

post-48790-0-47134200-1481850811_thumb.jpg

PM me if you are interested. 

Hi, if you are still looking for the part visit www[dot]zcardepot[dot]com This may be helpful. :unsure:

Alicia, I looked at this site too and I did not see where thy offer these parts. TotalZparts(dot)com has the hatch plates for $75 but does not have the door parts. 

I did find complete door latch sets on eBay for $160.