HybridZ

15x8/9 et+0 with stock fenders? 1975 280z

Hey, i was planning on getting Work Equip's 03 replicas for my Z  :rockon: 

-Cosmo Racing Coilovers (already installed) 

-15x8 et0 FRONT (wheels that i'm planning to buy, equip's 03)

-15x9 et0 REAR (wheels that i'm planning to buy, equip's 03)

I'm planning to buy them and go with the 205/50/15 or the 225/50/15 to have some stretch and fit under my stock fenders, i'm currently on Cosmo Racing Coilover's for s30 that they can be dropped on 3''

Let me know your answers and if you have pics it would be better.  B) 

Edited by Aldo

The only input I've got is my Compomotive 17x8's fit just about perfectly in the front and in the rear they have room to spare.  The first point of contact for my wheels would be the spring perch but since you've got coilovers you should have some more leeway there.

I don't know anything about my offset but your widths should be fine.

The only input I've got is my Compomotive 17x8's fit just about perfectly in the front and in the rear they have room to spare.  The first point of contact for my wheels would be the spring perch but since you've got coilovers you should have some more leeway there.

I don't know anything about my offset but your widths should be fine.

Exactly, the only point of contact would be the spring perch but with coilovers I think that it could be more leeway to don't be rubbing on.

Good to hear that your setup of 17's fitted in your Z, I think that my setup of 15x8/9 would be fine.

Edited by Aldo

I have 8.75x15 et19 in back. Tyre contacts just a little bit to coilover adjustment nut so I am using 5mm spacers (so final ET is now 14). My tyres are 225/50.

This calculator shows that your wheels are 17mm closer to wheel arch than mine. Not sure if there is that much room.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=225&aspect=50&diameter=15&wheelwidth=8.75&offset=14&width2=225&aspect2=50&wheel_size=15&wheel_width=9&offset2=0#isPage=1

_full.jpg

Edited by TeemuM

I have 8.75x15 et19 in back. Tyre contacts just a little bit to coilover adjustment nut so I am using 5mm spacers (so final ET is now 14). My tyres are 225/50.

This calculator shows that your wheels are 17mm closer to wheel arch than mine. Not sure if there is that much room.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=225&aspect=50&diameter=15&wheelwidth=8.75&offset=14&width2=225&aspect2=50&wheel_size=15&wheel_width=9&offset2=0#isPage=1

_full.jpg

I love your car, how it looks lowered, it's so attractive, thanks for that page, it really helps me to analize my setup well, and... With all this info i think that I will be good with the 15's x9