HybridZ

still looking for s30 swapped with l28et

Haniel20

Like the title says, im looking for a s30 with a l28et swap.if you or you know anybody selling a swapped s30 please send me a pm with the info and ill get back to you asap.im in florida but dont mind getting a car shipped.looking for a rust free or as much rust free as possible car.thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still looking have 7k cash in hand for the right car. Let me know if you guys own ot know somebody selling what im looking for.

You should acquaint yourself with what the market value is on these...Make your search realistic... 7K will get you a decent shape non swapped s30.... I don't see it getting you a swapped L28et unless its a basket case or a non running "project" car

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-240z-23/

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've got what you are looking for, but you'll have to double your budget and add some more. 1975 with no rust, custom white paint,  turbo swap, 5-speed, upgraded everything else.  Just recently decided I might consider selling.  Let me know it you are seriously interested. Located about a 2 day drive from Miami.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...