HybridZ

Looking for someone to dyno tune in the Michigan area

I have a 76 280z with a stock l28et (intercooler, exhaust, 10psi, stock injectors) running on MS3. The Car starts and drives fine. I am not confident in my tuning abilities and would prefer someone with more experience check over base settings and tune.

I have been calling around locally and have not found anyone with a dyno willing to tune it. Its seems most tuners in this area are only wanting to tune later model, and American cars.

If anyone knows of someone locally that would be willing to dyno tune/street tune my car or at least visually verify that i am not going to blow up my car, I would appreciate the lead.

I am located in the Detroit Metro area.

Thanks!

I have a 76 280z with a stock l28et (intercooler, exhaust, 10psi, stock injectors) running on MS3. The Car starts and drives fine. I am not confident in my tuning abilities and would prefer someone with more experience check over base settings and tune.

I have been calling around locally and have not found anyone with a dyno willing to tune it. Its seems most tuners in this area are only wanting to tune later model, and American cars.

If anyone knows of someone locally that would be willing to dyno tune/street tune my car or at least visually verify that i am not going to blow up my car, I would appreciate the lead.

I am located in the Detroit Metro area.

Thanks!

Where in Detroit?  I'm in Dearborn