HybridZ

Fiberglass Mafia Wide ZG Flares - looking for reviews

JoeK

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have them. Ordered from JPN but came from fiberglass mafia. 

Test fitted and put them back in the box. I’m not really all that happy with the quality. I’ll probably sell and order a carbon set.  

26F4ADD9-0035-4AE4-ACD7-56CF0438F6D3.jpeg

501872B8-EAEC-492D-BE32-015A1D6809F9.jpeg

Edited by jeeper42

While there's a topic open about Fiber Glass Mafia, I'm curious if anyone's used their "Mafia" Fender Flare Set.

Link: http://www.fiberglassmafia.com/store/p34/S30MafiaFlares

Look a little different than your standard ZG flares, a hybrid between Pandem/Rocket Bunny and ZGs in my opinion.  I like how the rear fender flares don't mount to the door unlike the Pandem/RB kit.

• 3 months later...

I bought a set of the "Mafia" flares back on May 11th and still haven't received any tracking info for shipping despite his claim that lead time on shipping was 1-2 weeks after the order was placed. I've emailed several times and each time I get the run around. Hoping I don't regret the purchase. I'll get back to you guys with fitment once they're finally actually delivered.

EDIT 6/29/18: So I got the flares about a week ago. They seem pretty well made, the fiberglass is consistent and seems plenty strong but with a decent amount of flex to keep from cracking. Unfortunately there are some pinholes in the gel coat but I think that's kind of a given with one-off fiberglass parts and they should be filled in with a layer of primer. Overall I'm happy with the flares but I didn't enjoy working with the company, they gave me the run around and it took almost a month longer than they said it would to get the flares shipped out. I'll keep these flares but won't be working with this company in the future.

Edited by Joanzee

• 11 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 2:51 PM, baby_Carlton said:

While there's a topic open about Fiber Glass Mafia, I'm curious if anyone's used their "Mafia" Fender Flare Set.

Link: http://www.fiberglassmafia.com/store/p34/S30MafiaFlares

Look a little different than your standard ZG flares, a hybrid between Pandem/Rocket Bunny and ZGs in my opinion.  I like how the rear fender flares don't mount to the door unlike the Pandem/RB kit.

@baby_Carlton this guy just used them!