HybridZ

Trying to find a set of Rota Grid-V or Grid Classics Gunmetal 15x9 e-15

Hi all, 

I am starting to think this was a bulk one time deal with Rota as I cannot seem to locate a set of these wheels unless they are gold. I know they were manufactured at one point. I have reached out to Kim at Rota USA, and sent emails to the Canada and UK retailers that Rota lists on their site. I haven't had a reply yet, but this is the first time I've shopped for wheels and maybe someone on here knows something I don't about getting a set of Rotas in the US. 

Specifically, if I can find the following wheels, my life would be complete....

Rota Grid - V or Grid Classic 15x9 e-15, Gunmetal Grey with Polished lip. 

I plan to run ZG flares with this set up. 

Please tell me there is a way to get a hold of them!! I'm willing to ship over seas. Not ready to pay for Te37s. 

Thanks!

Thanks for the info in Australia. I was really close to going over seas to get a set. Kim at Rota USA did email me back stating that 18racing.com is their best distributor and I had already found them through my extensive search. They didn't have the 15s that I wanted but had 16s with the -15 offset and in the gunmetal with polished lip. I decided I may actually like the 16s better. More tire choices and maybe even a better look with a little more room for bigger brakes if I choose to go that route in the future. I've always felt the 17s looked a little too big on the zcars and gets away from the classic look too much but that is just a personal preference. Anyway, for future reference to anyone looking for Rota wheels in the US 18racing.com seems to be the current best way to go. 

I was looking into 18racing just a few days ago. It is worth noting that their EBay username is 'wheelbay' and their pricing on there seems a little better than the website. They disguise this info but the phone number and location is the same in the listings.