Jump to content
HybridZ

HybridZ Apparel Order Thread - 100% of Profits Will Be Donated, round 4


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I read the terrible news that Dan is considering shutting down HybridZ due to the ongoing costs of operating the site and the decrease in ad revenue. This is the best way I know how to contribut

  Roger that!         Hoodies are 50/50 Cotton/Polyester.          Working on the stickers with two different people

  My original shipping quotes I used were for the flat rate boxes. I've used them in the past, but they're pretty expensive now.      I'll look into the bags. It se

Posted Images

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to provide another update. I'm packing orders this weekend so they should go out early next week. Sorry for the delay! Life has been a little rough the past two weeks. Work sent me out of town, I got sick, and I had to put down my 13 y/o shepherd, so shipping everything got delayed. Looking forward to getting all of these into your hands ASAP. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the warm wishes guys. 

Everything has shipped unless I've contacted you separately about a backordered color! If I had a partial backorder I went ahead and shipped what I had already.

Savage42, OldAndyAndTheSea, evildky, ss260, and 74_5.0L_Z all have things we're waiting on. 

If anyone knows DatsunDoug in person, can they remind him to log on and pay? I decided to order his items since he hadn't read his PM, but he hasn't logged on since then. I have an XL black T and a L asphalt T ready to ship if anyone wants them :P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
15 hours ago, cockerstar said:

Thanks for the warm wishes guys. 

Everything has shipped unless I've contacted you separately about a backordered color! If I had a partial backorder I went ahead and shipped what I had already.

Savage42, OldAndyAndTheSea, evildky, ss260, and 74_5.0L_Z all have things we're waiting on. 

If anyone knows DatsunDoug in person, can they remind him to log on and pay? I decided to order his items since he hadn't read his PM, but he hasn't logged on since then. I have an XL black T and a L asphalt T ready to ship if anyone wants them :P

 

Excellent job and thanks so much for doing this!

It's really cool to so much interest in people wanting HybridZ swag.

Dan

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SuperDan said:

Excellent job and thanks so much for doing this!

It's really cool to so much interest in people wanting HybridZ swag.

Dan

Thanks Dan!

I'm not quite ready to announce the final number yet, but hopefully we can cover operating expenses for more than 6 months with this. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
On 10/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, cockerstar said:

Thanks Dan!

I'm not quite ready to announce the final number yet, but hopefully we can cover operating expenses for more than 6 months with this. 

Awesome news Ryan, again thanks so much for doing these apparel runs!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2017 at 7:55 PM, cockerstar said:

Thanks for the warm wishes guys. 

Everything has shipped unless I've contacted you separately about a backordered color! If I had a partial backorder I went ahead and shipped what I had already.

Savage42, OldAndyAndTheSea, evildky, ss260, and 74_5.0L_Z all have things we're waiting on. 

If anyone knows DatsunDoug in person, can they remind him to log on and pay? I decided to order his items since he hadn't read his PM, but he hasn't logged on since then. I have an XL black T and a L asphalt T ready to ship if anyone wants them :P

 

Any idea when those of us who got bumped can expect shipment? Can we choose a different color to expedite?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I should be receiving the backorders on Sunday or Monday and will ship ASAP. Next round will have some vetting of their available inventory. I never expected such issues with the printer's supply chain!

 

That's awesome to see a roadkill signed hoodie! I bet it was fun to see the car in person.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...