HybridZ

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

2 hours ago, Home Built by Jeff said:

HAHA. Only 940kgs under 🤣

Ya, my mistake - my old brain had ton = 1200 lbs stuck in it, rather than the CORRECT ton = 2000 lbs. Good thing I'm not selling things by the pound...

Nothing to see here...

Never-the-less, decent weight for a complete Z car.

Edited by cgsheen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

great job!!, i enjoyed watching. it was actually refreshing to see you be honest and point out a flaw here and there. you couldve just not shown those parts and lead us to believe it was "perfect" like most would do. i was restoring my car along the same time and it helped to see that you can try to make things perfect but there is going to be something along the way out of your control that makes it just off perfect and thats ok. my name is jeff too so it was great purchasing your shirts so i have shirts that say "home built by jeff" :) ...

anyway, great job. ill look for what you have to rebuild next...

Edited by G-Tech

10 hours ago, G-Tech said:

great job!!, i enjoyed watching. it was actually refreshing to see you be honest and point out a flaw here and there. you couldve just not shown those parts and lead us to believe it was "perfect" like most would do. i was restoring my car along the same time and it helped to see that you can try to make things perfect but there is going to be something along the way out of your control that makes it just off perfect and thats ok. my name is jeff too so it was great purchasing your shirts so i have shirts that say "home built by jeff" :) ...

anyway, great job. ill look for what you have to rebuild next...

Thanks mate. I had fun building this and I learned a whole lot on the way. It is great to now be driving it around and enjoying it.

• 1 month later...