HybridZ

240z EFI harness routing path

jkelly

A lot of early Z’s had holes under the battery tray for A/C , that’s what I used . I also used the choke cable hole . I used the choke hole for sensor wiring ONLY . I fed all power and grounds under the battery. 

With MS there was two harnesses and almost 80 wires I think , but you don’t use all of them - more than likely - so I condensed inside the car and fed only necessary wires thru the firewall. 

FE9CECD2-CF3F-4D50-AB80-611B00979626.jpeg

15 hours ago, madkaw said:

A lot of early Z’s had holes under the battery tray for A/C , that’s what I used . I also used the choke cable hole . I used the choke hole for sensor wiring ONLY . I fed all power and grounds under the battery. 

With MS there was two harnesses and almost 80 wires I think , but you don’t use all of them - more than likely - so I condensed inside the car and fed only necessary wires thru the firewall. 

FE9CECD2-CF3F-4D50-AB80-611B00979626.jpeg

That engine bay looks good! Do you have a build thread or more pictures?

Thanks for the ideas. So you just don't run AC? Good call on separating power wires from signal wires -- avoids any potential for noise coupling.