HybridZ

Old pictures only show as name.jpg

NewZed

Hello,

Any further information on this issue? I am trying to study up so I don't ask all the dumb questions floating around in my head :lol:  The other thing I keep running into is this message below.  Are these messages due to how long ago they were posted here?  Any way for me to see these pictures?  Thanks everyone.

S1010005.jpg

4 hours ago, Cburr1191 said:

Hello,

Any further information on this issue? I am trying to study up so I don't ask all the dumb questions floating around in my head :lol:  The other thing I keep running into is this message below.  Are these messages due to how long ago they were posted here?  Any way for me to see these pictures?  Thanks everyone.

S1010005.jpg

They are gone, stolen by Photosuckit.

After Photobucket's initial stunt of restricting 3rd party posting Google Chrome hit back with an 'extension' to address it.

It now appears as though Photobucket has tried again but there is, yet again, a response from Google Chrome. You just need to include new 'extensions.

Click on the 3 vertical dots in the top right hand corner
Click on 'Settings'
Click on 'Advanced'
Click on 'Accessibility'
Type in "photobucket" to the search in the top left hand corner
Click on 'Photobucket fixer'
You should see 3 extensions appear - I don't know which is best so just select all of them.
Restart Google and you should see images on all forums.

I think Photobucket would stand a better chance taking on Kim Jong-un than Google!

5 hours ago, Cburr1191 said:

Hello,

S1010005.jpg

I'm kind of surprised that SuperDan didn't respond.  It's in Site Support.  I just sent him a message about it.  Had to send him a picture of a message though because the message function now has problems.  Hope he gets it.

19 minutes ago, Boy from Oz said:

After Photobucket's initial stunt of restricting 3rd party posting Google Chrome hit back with an 'extension' to address it.

It now appears as though Photobucket has tried again but there is, yet again, a response from Google Chrome. You just need to include new 'extensions.

Click on the 3 vertical dots in the top right hand corner
Click on 'Settings'
Click on 'Advanced'
Click on 'Accessibility'
Type in "photobucket" to the search in the top left hand corner
Click on 'Photobucket fixer'
You should see 3 extensions appear - I don't know which is best so just select all of them.
Restart Google and you should see images on all forums.

I think Photobucket would stand a better chance taking on Kim Jong-un than Google!

That's pretty cool, thanks for the info.  It didn't fix the Hybridz owned images but it did fix the Photobucket image.  Maybe Google is paying the third party fee and sharing.  Peanuts for them.

I used the first, top extension.  BUT.  It does not work in Incognito mode.  Just have to open another Chrome window.

And I thnik you left a step out - click "Add accessibility features", under "Accessibility", then the search box will be there.

21 minutes ago, SuperDan said:

Sorry I missed this. Looks like the first question was answered.

As far a messaging goes, I am not sure what you mean. I got your PM just fine.

Did you fix the Hybridz image links?  They work now, but they haven't for a while.  Either way, they work.  The Photobucket thing is a different problem.

I meant that I could not type any text in to the message box when I was trying to send you a message.  I had to fake it out and "choose file" of a picture of a message.  Notice that there are no words in my message, just a picture of some words.

Thanks for fixing the images, if you did.  

• 1 month later...