HybridZ

Best twinscroll manifold?

CGraves

I’m using a Holset Hx35 and my goal is 450-500whp but I’m not sure what manifold is the best. The holset is a T3 twin scroll and it seems like most people don’t offer a TS manifold in a T3 flange. 6boost makes one but I’ve never heard of them. Ideally I’d like to spend <$1600 on a manifold. 

"The holset is a T3 twin scroll and it seems like most people don’t offer a TS manifold in a T3 flange"

Nevermind I thought he was just looking for just a divided flange 

Essentially if your looking to spend 1600$ thats sound about starting price for a custom manifold.  You will probally be at 2500 with wastegastes easily. OR learn to tig I just had quote from a local water jet cutting place for a 1/2 SS header flange was about $90. Flange file could be found in the downloads sectioon

I should have my twin scroll manifold coming shortly from Cindertrackfabrication, I`ll let you know how good it is when I get it.... not sure when that will be though as it has already been about 5 months over the 2-3 week time frame I was told. Cant say anything about the quality yet but I can say for sure they have terrible costumer service with no updates, no time frames, and even being told it was "almost ready" then later told it was just started on.