HybridZ

Shakotan Z

• 4 months later...

Got a few mods in store coming up in the next couple weeks / Months and looking for recommendations on the following:  

-Air Cups (Brand?) 

-Battery Relocation (Where have you installed it?)

-Brake things (Solid rear & front setup thats cost effective)

-Interior Trims (Stitched rear and center fabrics)

-Spot Mirror (Driver side / what brand & style?)

image1.JPEG

image1 2.JPG

I relocated my battery behind the passenger seat! I probably will need to move it now that I have a cage installed, I haven;t gotten there yet but I wanted to look at cutting out the inside of one of the storage bins behind the seats and building a  battery box in that! I've seen it done and it ends up being pretty clean.

Also, If you don;t plan on heavy duty racing I'd look at the Toyota 4x4 brake swap. Forgive me if you've already done that and I didn't see it in the thread!

That is the best GNose I've seen I think. I don;t like them usually but I like yours ha.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:48 PM, Jboogsthethug said:

I relocated my battery behind the passenger seat! I probably will need to move it now that I have a cage installed, I haven;t gotten there yet but I wanted to look at cutting out the inside of one of the storage bins behind the seats and building a  battery box in that! I've seen it done and it ends up being pretty clean.

Also, If you don;t plan on heavy duty racing I'd look at the Toyota 4x4 brake swap. Forgive me if you've already done that and I didn't see it in the thread!

That is the best GNose I've seen I think. I don;t like them usually but I like yours ha.

Thank you!  Great looking project! 

Also, I have Z car source Black Headliner and 280Z Door Seals I wanna sell on the cheap.  Why cant I post there? 

6 hours ago, Hakone Motorsports said:

Thank you!  Great looking project! 

Also, I have Z car source Black Headliner and 280Z Door Seals I wanna sell on the cheap.  Why cant I post there? 

You need to be a donating member to post in the for sale section. 

17 hours ago, Jboogsthethug said:

Are your doors seals the clip in ones or just glue in? And thanks for the kind words, can't wait to be done!

Glue in type.  They made my doors push out more than I liked.  Honestly, if you want them, shoot me money for shipping and I will send them your way.  Maybe you could use them.  send me a pm if you are interested. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...