HybridZ

magasqirt wiring diagram

Ruiz Racing

6 hours ago, Ruiz Racing said:

thank you chicken man. i'm looking for a wiring diagram for every wire that come out of the ms ecu. have you seen something like that?

MS extra forums are the best place to find info like that. The MS2 Hardware manual will have what you want.

http://www.msextra.com/manuals/ms2manuals/

And just to reiterate, the MobyTheVan articles are really ancient history. Much better ways to do things now. 

Edited by Chickenman

If using an MS1 or MS2 and stock Nissan injectors ( Low-Impedance ) then I would strongly suggest using the factory dropping resistors. For some reason the MS1 and MS2 Pulse Width Control Limiting is a bit flaky with the Nissan Jecs Low-z injectors.  It's hit or miss if it works correctly.

If you change to different injectors I would suggest going to Hi-Impedance to save yourself from headaches.

The MS3 PWCL drivers seem to be fine. MS3 uses entirely different coding though. IMHO it's firmware is much better than Ms2. Less " quirky "

The wiring is the same for 3.0 and 3.57 boards all the pin outs are the same on db37. However if you do have 3.57 it will have an additional db15 connector for extra inputs/outputs. Also keep in mind wiring diagrams out there are good to follow however, there are some different ones.  Specific to how relays are setup the one that was attached above is perfect because if engine is not running it will not run the fuel pump relay, or a bad crash god forbid it will shut off coils/fuel pump and injectors (if you stalled).