HybridZ

AZC Rear Brake bracket - front 280z rotor centers

stravi757

Arizonazcar doesn't have the rear caliper bracket which includes the parking brake caliper in stock. If anyone has it for sale let me know. I am also interested in either buying or possibly trading for 280z front rotor centers. Mine are for a 240z.

NOTE: AZC has made two types of rear caliper brackets.  need the second version which uses the Willwood style parking brake caliper.

I had a pair of the AZC rear brackets that were set up for parking calipers but destroyed them, cutting them off my car.  IIRC the brackets were set up for some never developed custom AZC parking caliper not Wilwoods.  @Woza01 produced a set of steel rear brackets that did incorporate both the Wilwood brake calipers and parking brake caliper. 

I have a Tim O design mount similar to the Woza design which uses a Wilwood spot caliper for the e brake and the commonly used Wilwood four piston forged Dynalite caliper 120-6806 or 120-686 for the rear. It is new, unused and has been anodized red. 

post-736-0-33267600-1399691712_IRFV.jpg

post-736-0-44385600-1399691701_IRFV.jpg

On 4/7/2018 at 12:30 PM, Nelsonian said:

I have a Tim O design mount similar to the Woza design which uses a Wilwood spot caliper for the e brake and the commonly used Wilwood four piston forged Dynalite caliper 120-6806 or 120-686 for the rear. It is new, unused and has been anodized red. 

I may have to look into a different companys rear package to use the willwood E-brake caliper on the rear it looks like. thanks for sharing this. 

On 4/7/2018 at 6:11 AM, rossman said:

I had a pair of the AZC rear brackets that were set up for parking calipers but destroyed them, cutting them off my car.  IIRC the brackets were set up for some never developed custom AZC parking caliper not Wilwoods.  @Woza01 produced a set of steel rear brackets that did incorporate both the Wilwood brake calipers and parking brake caliper. 

So AZC has made two styles of caliper brackets.

The first version was using AZC's self made E-brake calipers(which you say they never produced the caliper itself). The Second version caliper bracket AZC claims to have uses a willwood E-brake. AZC sold me the rear willwood E-brake calipers but said they did not have the Brackets to use them in stock yet. I called AZC a couple times and they keep saying the will be in stock shortly but they still havent got them. 

Edited by stravi757