HybridZ

V10 240Z build on YouTube

rturbo 930

Yea, no comparison. Project binky content is like jaw droppingly insane, but months of waiting. This is more a instant gratification. I guess like being wait listed on a Michelin star restaurant for a few months vs going out to eat Mcdonalds. I'm not above consuming McD's while I wait :D

13 hours ago, seattlejester said:

Yea, no comparison. Project binky content is like jaw droppingly insane, but months of waiting. This is more a instant gratification. I guess like being wait listed on a Michelin star restaurant for a few months vs going out to eat Mcdonalds. I'm not above consuming McD's while I wait :D

Tell me about it.  Last Binky episode was October, and all they did was plumb power steering and make a heater unit.  So anxious for another installment, it's so interesting and amusing.

1 hour ago, SleeperZ said:

Tell me about it.  Last Binky episode was October, and all they did was plumb power steering and make a heater unit.  So anxious for another installment, it's so interesting and amusing.

It blows my mind after watching it, "I just spent 30 minutes watching 2 guys run some hoses," I don't regret anything.

• 1 month later...

I don't think a single thing about this build is considering real life use/wear/maintenance.  I think someone told me that he's talking about bagging it now so it'll lay frame?!?  I mean I miss the minitruckin days too, but comeon.  

On 5/1/2018 at 12:51 PM, rturbo 930 said:

I had to unsub. He just cuts with no thought put in whatsoever as to why he's cutting there. Dude needs to stick to body kits. The car didn't look that bad before, either. Mostly floors, and a  hole in the pass. rocker. Could've been a good car. RIP, Z.

I am a fan of B is for Build and I like some of what he has done on other cars. That said, completely agree. I admire the go get it attitude and trying to tackle something difficult. However, the chassis is poorly designed and the execution is so so. Not much of an improvement over a Z or an M5. A worse performing mashup of the two. 

On 6/29/2018 at 9:42 PM, rturbo 930 said:

Did this guy just buy ANOTHER 240Z to ruin? I didn't watch the video because I know it's going to annoy me, I just saw it in the sidebar. This guy is a moron, and now he's really starting to piss me off.

Ugh, I was secretly hoping he'd lose interest in the project before he took it to his point.  I don't think I can watch anymore.