HybridZ

New widebody kit design

12 hours ago, miky360 said:

Reminds me of the 991 RSR front. Would chop off lower rear quarter panel to give a more fluid design. 

I'm sure that the OP would appreciate comments like yours to be accompanied by a visual representation illustrating your point.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Any progress on your build? I'm local to Vancouver as well and would love to come by and check it out. I'v got an rb26 swapped 240z project slowly going and would be nice to get some inspiration

Edited by ///M3 & Z
made a change

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks great, can’t wait to see more pictures of it. Thanks for keeping this thread updated and not abandoning the project. After trying several attempts myself at just trying to build a presentable rear fiberglass spoiler for a widebody 280z of mine, I can definitely appreciate the skill and time required to getting the body lines looking that well-manicured. Keep at it

• 1 month later...

So the air dam and splitter will have a shared/combined metal support framework, and that framework will tie into the stock bumper mounting points?  

Looks pretty solid, but the front crossmember can provide additional hard mounting points should you need it.

Nice work!