HybridZ

the wife's 240

She comes up with some good ideas like filling the open area under the front bumper that I dont like either. The bumper got tucked in but I did not notice that it needed reshaped down in the middle. i used a heavy stainless mesh to fill the area under the bumper and she wanted all that pretty stainless painted matte black. the headlights got two coats of the same candy that was used on the car. The old school wheels were just going to be temporary but those Coopers made them look pretty tight.  we got 435 hp at the rear wheels a t56 and upgraded drive shaft with big universals. I had to add some steel rope in with the diff strap with the bigger universals we had less room for the diff to lift up. She almost never drives anywhere near hard enough to need that much power.

20180527_102657.jpg

20180524_161845.jpg

20180525_165127.jpg

20180520_084755.jpg

20180527_102723.jpg

10 hours ago, JSM said:

I must say you work fast. Spring of 2017 to spring of 2018 is pretty impressive. It must be easier to say, you want this I got to go work on it for you!

winter in ohio helps. 

• 2 months later...