HybridZ

Cylinder Head Flow Numbers

joey.youssef

Looking for some head flow information.   Hoping I can get some people to post the STOCK flow numbers they had before porting for intake & exhaust.

I am specifically looking for Intake (P90 or P79) and for Exhaust (P79 or N47).  I know there is not much to do on the exhaust for those two head types other than blending the short side radius and some people remove some of the valve guides.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks, 

jy.s30z

OSG TC24B1 head is similar to the KA24 Stock, BTW. With porting it will go to 320 cfm per PMC in Australia.
Datsunworks head is 290 or so rought cast, and around 320 after an 80-Grit flapper wheels cleanup of the as-cast ports. 

I've seen Bryan Blake's graphs before.   One thing I found interesting is that most people say that there is no point of going over .460" lift without having a professional port job because the heads don't flow anymore at the higher lifts.  But looking at Blake's graphs, the P90 stock head still flows a lot past .450" all the way up to .550" lift.  I was hoping more people can show there stock flow numbers before porting to compare.