HybridZ

Need quick reference for fuel tank nipples.

Hey guys,

I'm working on my long standing 280zx project and I'm at the stage where I am running new fuel line.  I have dropped the tank, but have more ports than I was anticipating.  Can anyone lend some advice with the label and size of the ports below?

My guess is that from Left to Right;

#1 - vent to charcoal canister ?/?"

#2 - fuel return, 1/2"? 

#3 fuel feed, 7/16"?

#4 - vent to body to tank fuel hose, ?/?" 

Edited by vleetv

First suggestion is to take pump out and make sure it is compatible with your LSX power level.  Pulling it will let you know for sure which is which.  My thought is Larger line is supply, smaller is return.  It appears there are two vents one to the engine eval and one to the filler.  HTH, Richard. 

I doubt that pump is going to keep up. Get an inline one or a in tank one that will supply the fuel needed.

I swapped in the 02 camaro plastic tank and it has the inlet, outlet and then 3 random vents for expansion and such.

Im guessing one goes to your expansion tank and the other to your charcoal canister. This alows for the tank to fill up and expand with heat.