HybridZ

F.E.T. Triple Weber manifold

EAGoodz

Hey everyone, just recently got back into the datsun game with an early 74 260z. I've acquired a few extra parts that I don't really have use for and would like to sell to fund the project. I'm really wondering what this manifold is worth and seems to be fairly complete for what it is. All linkage and studs, etc and looks to be in good shape overall. If anyone could fill me in on what's it's worth or If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm looking for a set of coilovers that I would consider trading these for. Thanks for the help! IMG_1375.thumb.JPG.f46b624aeca3586d7db3dc6b684d5453.JPGIMG_1376.thumb.JPG.538cae8c67b8638a8073c34421e0e03c.JPG

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure what it's worth but I'm interested. From what little I found on them at jdmjunkies it looks like they're from

FET / Far east trading / Kyoku-To

Later versions came branded as F.E.T. and had the additional Balancer tube on top. This is what i got for my car. I heard the balancer tube makes idling adjustment a bit tricky but i got it mainly because of the finned design will fit my Kakimoto valve cover excellently.
Compared to some other brands this one has very short funnels which is great if you don’t have much space.

I would also like to find a finned Kakimoto or Kameari type valve cover eventually and this would go great with that and the OER's I'm about to order. Shoot me a PM if you want to just sell it and we'll see if we're close on value. As far as coilovers I'm not sure what you're looking for but if you need some original cores I have a complete original suspension with struts and control arms that I would be happy to trade for.