HybridZ

78 280Z Interior Pictures Needed

I'm installing a new interior on a 1978, 280Z, coupe.  I need pictures of the rear floor area, in particular, the hinged, press board cover that rests over the spare tire and the associated mounting hardware. The FSM is of no help pertaining to this subject.  My long story made short is that I removed all these parts in preparation for installing a new interior and to have the car painted.  This took place about two years ago and I didn't label the parts when removed.  Although I did have the car painted back then, I stored it until the present.  For the last several years I have been dealing in first and second generation Z cars and about ten other cars have passed through my little home based business since I stored the 78, 280Z two years ago.  I added to my problem, when I parted out a 73, 240Z and all the press board and hardware floor parts from at least two cars are now mixed together.  I've now completed most of the interior work including door panels, headliner, dash work, lock work, glass work, etc and need to finish the rear floor section.  Now when looking at my pile of floor cover parts, it just doesn't make since to me.  If someone would be kind enough to send me pictures of this area including the placement of the mounting brackets, etc., I would be able to finish my work and send this car along to another happy Z car person.  This situation should  remind us of the importance of taking pictures of and labeling parts when removing them.  I've been playing with these cars for decades and have touched about every part on them, but this deal has me "stumped".  Thank you in advance for your help, Tom.  843 450 6512 (mayolives)     

Little Tujunga, Thanks again for the picture. After studying it and the placement of the brackets my memory took over and I've got it.  I finally was able to determine what hardware came from the 240 and what came from the 280 that I'm putting back together.  All is well in Datsun land again. Tom