HybridZ

Manual Pedal Assembly

dinoreal

Hello all,

I am looking for a manual pedal assembly for a 77 280z. I am located in Aiken, SC and am willing to travel some to pick it up but I'd rather have it shipped. Let me know what you got and how much you want for it. Thanks in advance.

PS I am new to the Z world so if there is another way I to put a clutch in my car, please let me know! Its an automatic from the factory.

Edited by dinoreal

On 2/16/2019 at 3:23 PM, JMortensen said:

I believe there are differences in the pedal assemblies, although I can't tell you what they are. The pedal box is the same between stick and auto, just use different pedals, so if you could find a 280 brake and clutch pedal you should be good to go.

Yeah I discovered that the other day after pulling out my current brake pedal. I found a set at a junk yard in a different state. So I had a buddy of mine that lives there go see if he could get them. They wouldn't let him out to the yard, and told him that they were warped from a fire. I told them I want them anyways because I could use them as a template to make my own. Then they "tried" to get them out of the car and said they couldn't..... Such bull... 

So I'm still on the hunt 😩😩

• 2 weeks later...