HybridZ

9" wheels with rolled fenders?

I know wheel sizes have been covered several times on here, I've read a bunch, but, I still am not confident what I can fit on my Z if I roll the fenders...?

its a 73 240Z with stock suspension. I have a sbc swap so im just roasting my tires (currently 14x7). I need as much traction as possible! 

Im rolling the fenders and have been searching to see what that will get me. I've read that some have fit 15x9 or 16x9 but I haven't seen if this is for all 4 wheels. Also, Im unclear on what offset was used.  

will 15x9 or 16x9 with around +20 offset fit both front and rear with the fenders rolled? 

pics would be awesome. 

Thanks

Bigger does not necessarily equate to more traction.  A smaller high-performance tire can easily give better traction than a larger cheap tire.

If you're absolutely dead set on stuffing the largest possible wheel/tire combo under your fenders, you may want to invest in a wheel mock-up tool (or make one yourself).