HybridZ

wiring plug

war.240Z

Doing a 72 240Z swap engine with 75 280Z have ECU and wire harness from the 75 in place along with the fuel relay and the resistor pack. Does any one how to wire the white plug that is on the harness buy the ECU plug. I'm not sure what it wires to under the dash or the ignition switch. 

Welcome to the forums. Please note you have posted in the FAQ section. This section does not allow replies. I have moved your post to the correct section. Please make a note of the announcements for further information regarding forum quirks and rules.

The FSM has a pretty decent wiring diagram for what you are looking for. If you are unfamiliar with wiring or the use of a material I would suggest at least getting very familiar with the FSM and the wiring diagrams enlcosed within. http://www.xenonzcar.com

Also keep in mind fuel pressure mismatch you will be experiencing going from car to FI.

6 hours ago, war.240Z said:

Doing a 72 240Z swap engine with 75 280Z have ECU and wire harness from the 75 in place along with the fuel relay and the resistor pack. Does any one how to wire the white plug that is on the harness buy the ECU plug. I'm not sure what it wires to under the dash or the ignition switch. 

2-wire plug?  If so, it's a NO CONNECTION.  It'll show that in the wiring diagram - so download the Factory Service Manual.

1 hour ago, war.240Z said:

I'm talking about the large white plug with 4 wires in it 2 blue and 2 white. Are the wires connected to the ignition switch ? 

All of the plugs are white.  There's a bunch.

Might be one of these.  Nissan draws the correct plug shape in their diagrams.  The full size diagram has wire colors.

image.png.e3c3918fb5ea73cf163ac1be27a8c45e.png