HybridZ

S130 dig race car

I’ve embarked on the challenge of making a 280zxt into a drag car (naturally it’s a budget build). Its been in progress for over a year now and best 1/4 is 12.60 and best 1/8 is 7.90. It’s ms3 diy from diyautotune.com, Schneider cam, arp head studs, cometic mls head gasket, but otherwise stock engine. It’s been stock airesearch t03 turbo, but turbo is now being built by Forced Performance to get us past that 14psi mark. It’s the factory 3 speed jatco auto trans with modified valve body and converter restalled to 4K rpms by ptc in Kennedale tx. Stock R200 diff and axles, with 7” wide Phoenix slicks. I’m gunning for fastest sbe L28 in 1/8 and/or 1/4 mile. Follow my build on my Insta & YouTube, both called “master of machines”.  Criticism and advise are welcome in my journey. 

• 3 weeks later...

You'll have to best a 11.23 et in that chassis to be the fastest.  I managed that in 2008.  I wouldn't bother upgrading the stock turbo.  I would go up to a 60 or bigger on the comp side.  And if you're interested in any parts I still have the turbo and intercooler system kicking around.