HybridZ

Help Me Identify This Cars Owner/Builder ! - I Need Info !

Mods Please move if this Post is in the wrong spot - I wasn't sure where to place it !

OK,

I have had my 260Z for a long time, and After finding this picture, I have decided that its the right wheel/Flares selection for me.

I would LOVE to get in contact with the owner, or if its been on-sold, the original builder, to get the EXACT specs of the wheels & Tyres & Flares. Yes, i know that there will are plenty of wheels out there similar, but for me, these ones look Spot on the way they sit on the car. So, that information would be invaluable for me !

So, Please guys and Gals - Anybody who knows, or might know anything, please reply to me - I would very much appreciate it !

Cheers in Advance !

Woza !

5SRRkXf.jpg

6 hours ago, Neverdone said:

If he doesn't answer, you might get your info from here:

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/tx4oK/

That picture I've been staring at for years, so you're not alone in recognizing a damn well sorted Z.

Hi !

Thanks for your reply - I have now found a viable way of contacting him, even though i know that he no longer owns the car.

Yes...its a beauty, and Im wanting to base my car around the way that his car looks....Just love the Dish on the wheels, and the way it sits !

Thanks so much for your help !

Woza

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not Mine. Mine was close but I had fender mirrors. Those are the Rota RB or RBR's from the group buys what? 12 years ago? Rears are 17x9.5 and front where 17x9's. The overall quality of the paint and everything on this car is/was nicer than mine also. Those look like some generic mirrors from the zstore or blackdragon(still around?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 6:32 PM, Woza01 said:

Mods Please move if this Post is in the wrong spot - I wasn't sure where to place it !

OK,

I have had my 260Z for a long time, and After finding this picture, I have decided that its the right wheel/Flares selection for me.

I would LOVE to get in contact with the owner, or if its been on-sold, the original builder, to get the EXACT specs of the wheels & Tyres & Flares. Yes, i know that there will are plenty of wheels out there similar, but for me, these ones look Spot on the way they sit on the car. So, that information would be invaluable for me !

So, Please guys and Gals - Anybody who knows, or might know anything, please reply to me - I would very much appreciate it !

Cheers in Advance !

Woza !

5SRRkXf.jpg

Those Wheels are The RB-X I believe. 

I'm not sure if my information will help you out or not. But here are a couple pictures of my flare and wheel set up. 

I ordered flares from japan and 17" Rota RKR rims. 17x9.5 -20, 17x8.5 -10.  Tires are 245/45/17 and 275/40/17.

However I run a small spacer up front because I wanted a staggered rims set up

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_4832.JPEG