HybridZ

Beware of S30z Re-manufactured Fender on Ebay

BMAC

If your looking for a remaunfactured S30 fender on Ebay, beware of the only seller of remanufactured S30 fenders on Ebay. The pictures below show what I received. You will notice that the external packaging does not show dents or bent cardboard.  This to me supports the idea that the fender was not damaged in shipping.  I spoke with the company today and they acknowledge they sent out a bent, dented and marred fender, but this was the best they could do and they are the only supplier of remanufactured fenders(their words).  I have since solved this problem.  I bring this to your attention to be aware of what you might receive. 

20190619_154838.jpg

20190619_154828.jpg

20190619_154213.jpg

20190619_153846.jpg

I assume it's the same ones Black Dragon used to sell. Mine came in completely different packaging and arrived in good shape.

I will agree with grannyknot though. I had to do a lot of bending and trimming just to get it to bolt in, and that doesn't even get you close to fixing alignment issues if you want even gaps for paint.