HybridZ
DonH

OEM Z31 Turbo CV axles

Hey HBZ, 

I have a set if driver and passenger side CV’s for sales. These are from a 1989 300ZX TURBO! Yes these are the turbo version! You know, high HP capable ones made with quality parts! 

Pricing is $700+S/h OBO 

these will clip right in to a R200 - use weld on or even the WHP billet 27 spline adapters. Your call. Please remember these are becoming a PITA to find. 

Thanks for looking! 

83A09B07-D198-404E-805E-D3B980BF2F7B.jpeg

Hey HBZ, 

I have a set if driver and passenger side CV’s for sales. These are from a 1989 300ZX TURBO! Yes these are the turbo version! You know, high HP capable ones made with quality parts! 

Pricing is $700+S/h OBO 

these will clip right in to a R200 - use weld on or even the WHP billet 27 spline adapters. Your call. Please remember these are becoming a PITA to find. 

Thanks for looking! 

72660F67-E335-42F5-AFDB-A2A07AED0024.jpeg

seattlejester is right though. i wont say what i bought my z31 turbo cv axles for but it was quiet a bit less and from a complete stranger. the ones you are selling look brand new ill give you that but that is a lil bit high. maybe ebay would be a good place if you haven't put them up there yet. i have 2 sets already so i wont make an offer.

i guess your asking price depends on how bad you wanna get rid of them.

Good luck

Edited by G-Tech