HybridZ

Hello,  I just recently bought a 1976 280z. and the only problem im having is the driver side brake light. all the lights turn on but while pressing on the brake that light is really low and isnt as  bright as the other side. how can i make it as bright as the other side?  Thanks in advance.

Most likely a bad ground in the brake light harness at the back of the car. Pull out the rear panel and look for the ground wires and clean up their attachment points.

Also could be a dirty lamp socket.  Pull the bulb and check the socket.

Suggest that you down load a schematic for your car.  You are  going to need it as a Z owner.  Ditto a Factory Service Manual (FSM).

Thanks for the replies!
Its Fixed!!!! 

I took off the back panel and seen that they had replaced the brake light connector . as you  can see the blue and red wires compared to the all green.   

I replaced the light bulb and it was still dim. so i figured they had the connector in backwards. so i switch the wires around and boom all good!  718159812_image1(1).thumb.jpeg.8f54c7978e0aa4a8eac81611a507dc3f.jpeg