HybridZ

break booster failing what are my options for 76 280z

Yep, I think most major car parts stores should carry them.....Autozone, Advance Auto, etc.  Duralast and Cardone are two of the big providers for reman units, so anywhere that carries their line of products.

Look for a company that rebuilds brake components (not a brake service shop) and see if they can rebuild it for you.  This is what I did when I couldn't find a new 280Z booster.  I bought a booster from a local junk yard and had a local brake component rebuilding shop rebuild it.  I recall from about ten years ago,  that Cardone used to provide this same service where you have O'reillys ship them the part, they rebuild it and then ship it back to O'reillys. For example, I  took a leaking master cylinder to O'reillys and they shipped it to Cardone. Cardone rebuilt the MC and shipped it back to O'reillys.

If you live in, or near, a big city there may be a company that rebuilds brake components.