HybridZ

New source for CF and FG body parts...to include the Pantera Hatch!!

jhm

Feel free to be my guest to give a guy money who literally advertises this photo as a sign of his work. This isn't about being superficial. There's so much then that. Please read the disclaimer to his website about his parts and tell me that doesn't worry you at all.

s274579277246583344_p403_i1_w1280.jpeg

Edited by Neverdone

15 hours ago, 260DET said:

You Murricans can be very superficial , checking out the vendor would be a better indicator than the state of the web site.

and Aussies are always trying to prove they're rugged individuals who think for themselves. :P That is an equally generalized statement that applies to almost no one.  The real point is that the vendor has posted a dozen odd photos of his work that we have to assume he is proud of,  well if that is his good work ...

LOL My post didn't come out quite the way it was supposed to but the quality of the parts can't be judged by the vendor's surroundings. Some beautiful work can come out of what looks like third world surroundings however as always it always depends on the honesty and ability of the vendor. 

• jhm changed the title to New source for CF and FG body parts...to include the Pantera Hatch!!

The main point of the original post was the fact that someone was producing the Pantera hatch.  I have edited the title to add proper emphasis where needed.  Can't comment on the vendor or the quality of his work. 

He also advertises on some the of S30 FB pages under the name "Jhosua Ramos" and it appears that he produces parts for other Japanese cars as well.