HybridZ

Front Wheel Speed Sensor kit

10 hours ago, ZT-R said:

if you think they might work could you edit a pdf and a dxf for me to send to my shop? i use to have auto cad back in school but not anymore :(

5 X 3.88 inches" is the AZC 5 lugs.

What size are the brake rotor bolts?

I have to re-measure for my sensor adapter since I originally designed it for stock uprights and I'm now using T3 uprights. It'll have to use the two front holes rather than the two top holes. I'll attach the dxf of the existing mount. The easiest way would be to get it laser cut and then use a washer or two to take up the offset. I don't think it's worth breaking out the CNC unless you just want the bling.

Keep in mind everything is translated from metric to inches since AZC likes to use that. I adjust a couple of the dimensions so they were ridiculous decimals, but depending on who cuts them and the tolerances, you might have to do some fiddling to get them to fit.

SensorMount.dxf ToneRing_AZC.dxf

ToneRing_AZC.pdf

Edited by calZ

No, I never made a tech drawing for that one. You're using a different sensor anyway, so it'll be different. The measurement I have for the dust shield screw spacing is 72.675mm. You should be able to figure the rest out.

• 10 months later...