HybridZ

FS suspension, wheels, stroker crank, turbo stuff and more!

malibud

Complete 240z suspension with Tokico illuminas adjustable shocks $350 local pick up 

14" Konig rewind black with Chrome lip $300 with 1/2 tread Michelin  tires local pick up with tires (maybe could ship without tires?

toyota brake set up for stock rotors with pads and lines 100$ 

N42 block O ringed, with VO7 Crank in it. Has 5 turbo pistons forged and 240z rods, No I don't know what happened to the 6th rod and piston ... $1300

New set of Ross racing turbo pistons I will get back on size no rings but has the pins $550

Saw blade 15" rims $100 local pick up (may could ship)

Panasport 16" chrome rims good shape. positive offset (Tires rub a bit 16/60/215) should be fine on a 280zx this is what they were on originally or lower profile  I can measure the offeset $700

Rebuilt stock turbo I have paper work for rebuld and new improved impeller (cost $1100) your price $500

240z intercooler may work on others custom set up goes around the back of the engine $400 (lots of $$ went into it 2" maybe too small for my goals)

Ported E31 head Lots of money spent on the head. Shaved .080 . Cam tower shimmed . Hand ported by a very expensive guy who knows Datsun. Std exhaust valves. Oversized intakes. Probably 500 miles on it . Made great power on dyno. 235ho to rear wheels at 7000 rpm

11:30 compression with flat tops. Electromotive cam. .525 lift 280 dur. Rare Asymmetric cam.   Ready to bolt on and just adjust the lash. $1400

Prices do not include shipping prefer local pick up 

280zx trans 1982 used $400

I will post pictures later for anyone who wants or can answer questions fastest response is to directly email me at dc1298@hotmail.com

I do have other parts as well 

• 1 month later...