HybridZ

Running heater lines a31

A31nz

Hi ya,

I’m new here. I’m in the process of cleaning up and getting it on the road, my project car a 1989 a31 cefiro. It’s running a s2 rb25det, it has the heater core still under the dash and I’ve been looking around for heater piping diagrams or any idea of which piping I can use to plumb it all in from the engine to heater core. Any advice will be plenty of help! 

1 hour ago, A31nz said:

Hi ya,

I’m new here. I’m in the process of cleaning up and getting it on the road, my project car a 1989 a31 cefiro. It’s running a s2 rb25det, it has the heater core still under the dash and I’ve been looking around for heater piping diagrams or any idea of which piping I can use to plumb it all in from the engine to heater core. Any advice will be plenty of help! 

Well, this is a Datsun Z site.  With many using all forms of motors and transmissions and everything else under the sun.  If the motors flow the same as the L28, then the rear goes to the inlet or top of the heater core and the other line looping to the front connection.