HybridZ

280Z Tail Light Panels

alainburon

• 2 weeks later...

I recently picked up a 280 for parts for my car. I don't need the lights, so those are available. Decent with faded chrome pieces.

I have not heard from Popeye1 all week so those might be available too. I sent him a text, and forum message. They are a little nicer.

Edit :  Popeye1 contacted me and is in for his set. Let me know if you want to see pics of the second set. 

Edited by NW240Z

4 hours ago, NW240Z said:

I recently picked up a 280 for parts for my car. I don't need the lights, so those are available. Decent with faded chrome pieces.

I have not heard from Popeye1 all week so those might be available too. I sent him a text, and forum message. They are a little nicer.

Edit :  Popeye1 contacted me and is in for his set. Let me know if you want to see pics of the second set. 

Well let me know what you decide to do, I'm interested in the best set of course but willing to consider other options as long as you can provide some pictures. I don't want anything with cracks.

I pulled them off today. They are sun-faded, but intact. A small piece missing from the inside edge. 

Same as Popeye1 $100 shipped $80 + $19.99 large flat rate. Popeye1 is picking his set up but, I don't see you doing that. Shipping, is what it is.

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2606.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

I will take them, I assume you want paypal. Is so txt me your paypal email address to 979-221-9750.

By the way do you have these? They go on the long bolt of the tail light. I would buy them from you as well. The body shop lost mine. 

IMG_0488.jpg

Edited by alainburon