HybridZ

Techno Toy Tuning 240Z Micro Big Brake Kit

Techno Toy Tuning (TTT)  has developed a front brake kit that fits under 14inch and 15 inch wheels.  No details about the calipers or rotors.

https://technotoytuning.com/nissan/240z/240z-micro-big-brake-kit

I talked to the owner of TTT and he said that they would soon have a similar rear caliper kit that includes an integral  parking brake available that will fit under 14 inch and 15 inch wheels.

A Classic Z car member has already installed the TTT front kit.

https://www.classiczcars.com/forums/topic/62973-new-micro-big-brake-kit/

I don't think T3 has a rear brake solution that will work for 15" wheels.  Silvermine has fronts and rears that work for 15" wheels.  I'm sure it's the same as Z-car in that only certain 15" or 16" wheels are a fit.  I'm not sure if you can get fitment template from either Z-car or Silvermine.

T3 fronts only are $995.  No rears for 15.

Silvermine fronts are $685.

Silvermine rears are $685.

Silvermine rears+parking are ~$1100.

Z-car are $3000 for the set + $300 for parking (only 4x114.3)

(cost are from today's date 11/25/19)

47 minutes ago, LooseRocks said:

I don't think T3 has a rear brake solution that will work for 15" wheels.  Silvermine has fronts and rears that work for 15" wheels.  I'm sure it's the same as Z-car in that only certain 15" or 16" wheels are a fit.  I'm not sure if you can get fitment template from either Z-car or Silvermine.

T3 fronts only are $995.  No rears for 15.

Silvermine fronts are $685.

Silvermine rears are $685.

Silvermine rears+parking are ~$1100.

Z-car are $3000 for the set + $300 for parking (only 4x114.3)

(cost are from today's date 11/25/19)

T3 is developing a new rear caliper kit that will allow fitting of 15 inch wheels. The kit is being designed to compliment their Micro Big Brake front kit and it will have an integral parking brake. The owner says the rear kit should be out in a month or so.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

T3 is developing a new rear caliper kit that will allow fitting of 15 inch wheels. The kit is being designed to compliment their Micro Big Brake front kit and it will have an integral parking brake. The owner says the rear kit should be out in a month or so.

Interesting.  If you have the money the zcargarage kit is pretty amazing.