HybridZ

What transmission to use?

Fairladylove

Awesome thank you. Will any year work or do I want to stay closer to the year of car on the s13/ s14 and z31 and 32? The engine I bought didnt come with a turbo. If I put a t3/t4 on there will the stock injectors support that. I was thinking of putting bosch 440cc injectors on. Would that go together good with the t3/t4? 

Buy matched injectors. Stock injectors can be out as much as 10% from each other (tolerance is +/- 5%).  People tend to glaze over this critical piece of equipment. You could be running dangerously lean on one cylinder but have a moderate AFR reading since it only averages all six cylinders.

You'll need new or modified engine management to run bigger injectors, non-stock turbo, bigger TB, etc.  Megasquirt or Haltech or one of the programmable Nissan systems.  

Wasn't sure that you knew that.  Many people new to engines think that they can just swap bigger things on and get bigger power.