HybridZ

T3/t4 turbo suggestions

Fairladylove

ATP is a Garrett distributor so that’s pretty much all they’ve got.  They carry the full line from the most ancient (less expensive) to the latest G-Serides ($TX).  Their selection for Garrett is pretty much the complete line.  Almost everything comes in T4 and there are some T3.  If one of the standard ones is not listed you can assemble your own.  You can select just about any super-core and put a T3 or T4 turbine housing with the AR you want on it.  I have never done business with them but they seem to have a decent reputation.

For a more eclectic selection (Borg Warner, Garrett, Precision, Tial, Turbonetics, …), check out realstreetperformance.com.  They don’t carry everything from every turbo supplier but they have a really good selection.  I have also not purchased stuff from them but worked with one of their guys on putting together a source for G-Series turbo manifold.  The guy I was talking to was a pleasure to work with.  In the end it was a no-go but still really nice to work with people who seem to give a crap.  If you need something and it’s not on their site but is from a supplier that they use they can probably get it for you.

• 2 months later...