HybridZ

Appreciate it! I've had a few local offers, but want to make sure I'm finding the perfect new home for this car. Any ideas on what more information I need to list, or what sites/ways I can get more exposure? eBayMotors and Craigslist now charge $5 for a car listing, it seems.

Just posted, let me know if you can find it there. website isn't super intuitive with how to receive emails/messages about it. anyone wanna throw their opinion on a price range i should expect? i won't sell it for 7k because i paid 2,500 for the car and 4,250 for the paint job. but i know 15k is way too much, since the interior needs all new carpet and lining and seats.

Yup, saw it there. It's hard to pin-point a value but I'd guess you're looking a lot closer to the $7k than $15k. Your Offerup ad is no longer live for reference but if you get $10k, I'd say you did well.

Here are some hasty photos. I will definitely take more this weekend! The Z is still available as I am only chatting with about 3 people who seem to match the type of owner I'd like the car to go to. I know the dust is a sin, but that's part of why I have been leaning toward selling it for so many years...no one is enjoying the car, and it just sits under a cover in my garage.

z3.png

z2.png

z1.png

z4.png