HybridZ

1976 280Z 2+2 Carpet Kit

Screwdriver

Does anyone know a good source to get a semi-custom (I want one piece front over tunnel) Carpet Kit for a 1976 280Z 2+2 ? I can find 2 piece fronts that split at the tunnel but not a one piece front without the tunnel split. I'm not using a console is the reason. I will need the entire kit for all of the interior but not the shock towers. Just the flooring.

Edited by Screwdriver

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I went ahead and bought mine from Chester and herod auto.

I can't speak to the fitment but it is actually sewn together into like 4 peices and I am very happy with the service. When I called to place my order I told him what it was for and you could clearly hear him ruffling through stacks of cut patterns for other cars. He then came back on the phone and asked if I had any modifications as to which we talked about my custom seat mounts and some other stuff. He asked that I send him some photos and said he would leave a couple inches that would need trimming just to make sure.

Total time from calling to receiving my carpet was 2 weeks.

Again very pleased. He can probably leave enough extra in the middle to do what you want or maybe even meet your needs.