HybridZ

Silvermine Front Brake Kit and Lightweight Hubs

Ben280

Time to sell the front brake/hub setup off this car! Asking $1050 shipped for all of it. I'd like to sell this as a full kit, but I've priced it out individually as well. Happy to wheel and deal so send me the offers!

-Techno Toy Tuning 280z Aluminum hubs with lightweight CNC brake hats: $725 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. 

Includes lightweight hubs with new Koyo bearings. ARP extended studs m12x1.5, as well as the studs that came with the hubs, m12x1.25. 2 sets of scalloped rotors. If the scalloped rotors aren't your thing, you can buy solid rotors that will bolt up to the hats. With the scalloped rotors, it's a super light setup, you can check out my build thread for more details on the build. Designed to work with the Silvermine Motors Wilwood kit. It saves about 11lbs per side over the factory steel hubs and an equivalent 12" rotor!

-Silvermine Motors Wilwood Brake Kit: $550 shipped anywhere in the Continental USA

Includes calipers, brackets, 2x sets of Hawk DTC-30 pads, and a set of Hawk HPS pads. Not shown but also includes a set of blank rotors, factory hubs with new bearings and APR studs. I will also throw in some tooling I to bore out the rotors yourself on a drill press! You can also buy the rotors from Silvermine if you'd rather not modify your brake discs! 

_DSC0297.jpg

_DSC0296.jpg

_DSC0292.jpg

_DSC0293.jpg

_DSC0295.jpg