HybridZ

LD28 crank (stroker). Market rate?

AydinZ71

I recently paid $1,050 but learned that Rebello was ordering billet cranks from Crower.  So I put a $2500 downpayment towards the $3000 for an 86 mm billet crower crank.  My understanding is that it is 1.5 lbs lighter than the 83 mm diesel crank.  If anyone is interested I imagine that you might still be able to get in on the group buy.  I believe Friday Oct 30 was his cut off but.....maybe he can easily add additional orders once it is placed????

3 hours ago, Howsurcargo said:

I recently paid $1,050 but learned that Rebello was ordering billet cranks from Crower.  So I put a $2500 downpayment towards the $3000 for an 86 mm billet crower crank.  My understanding is that it is 1.5 lbs lighter than the 83 mm diesel crank.  If anyone is interested I imagine that you might still be able to get in on the group buy.  I believe Friday Oct 30 was his cut off but.....maybe he can easily add additional orders once it is placed????

very cool! So whatcha gonna do with the LD28 crank now that you are getting the billet one? 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...