HybridZ

Window Bumper Rubber Location?

I've looked in the service manual, and on my car and I can't seem to find where these things go.

https://zcardepot.com/products/door-window-glass-bumper-rubber-stop-1970-78?variant=19277609861233#

I'm replacing all the rubber on the doors and was wanting to check these, but I can't find them.  The description indicates they are in the door towards the rear at the bottom.  I don't know if mine are missing or if the 1977 is just different.  With my windows rolled down, I don't see it hitting a bumper anywhere.  Sorry for my ignorance, but does anybody else have a clue?

Never mind.  Forum search to the rescue.

Edited by Witchboard

Z car depot is generally quite good at pointing out differences between the years and whether or not the part is needed for your car. 

Hang onto them in case someone else has done the same. I have a friend with a late 280 who might be able to check

Edited by Zetsaz

Ahhhh gotcha! At this point I've replaced pretty much every single warn out rubber/oddball part in my car, and almost literally everything has been taken apart at some point or inspected, so if you have any questions, about weird items feel free to ask me!

Some odd stuff specific to only a couple years I'm less familiar with, but body/mechanical/interior specific stuff I'm fairly familiar with original parts at this point.