HybridZ

Does Anyone Recognize this custom interior

Jflick20

The seats look like old school Recaros (two different models).

As to the upholstery, unfortunately there are thousands of places that can recover a seat.  I have no idea the significance of the "atom" symbol.  Assuming the seats were...newish...when they were upholstered, it well could have been done decades ago.

1 hour ago, Ironhead said:

The seats look like old school Recaros (two different models).

As to the upholstery, unfortunately there are thousands of places that can recover a seat.  I have no idea the significance of the "atom" symbol.  Assuming the seats were...newish...when they were upholstered, it well could have been done decades ago.

Cool, would they be worth anything if I sold them separate? I was wondering because the logo was all over the interior in the door cards and stuff. the logo is also imprinted on the gas cap  

3 hours ago, Jflick20 said:

Cool, would they be worth anything if I sold them separate? I was wondering because the logo was all over the interior in the door cards and stuff. the logo is also imprinted on the gas cap  

Not much, honestly.  Old Recaros come on the market all the time, sometimes in new/newish condition, and I never see them bring much.

I'm going to disagree with that last part. Recaro LS/LX seats go for a good bit of money. I don't believe that's what your seats are, but there are other classic models that bring quite a bit. The random logo would definitely decrease their value though. 

They look kind of like old 300ZX leather seats; although having two different seat models (driver/passenger) is confusing.  Any indication of their origin on the bracketry?  If they're aftermarket, there should be some origin stampings on the brackets.